Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Plan Day 2!

So I must admit today went a lot smoother than yesterday went. First off I made sure I planned out my meals better for the day so I knew by tonight I wouldn't end up with 17 points left over like I had yesterday. This morning I had an 11 point breakfast which helped put a dent into my dailies. I also planned on making pasta for dinner which I knew even using Whole Wheat pasta was still going to cost me some Dailies because of the about of carbs being consumed. Here is a look and breakdown of how I spent my points today, and if you notice I even managed to get in 2 AP's this morning with a little mini workout before I had to head into school for the day!



For my pasta sauce I added Shredded Cheese, along with fresh garlic, green bell pepper, and minced onion. I calculated the pasta points with the cheese points included it's just easier for me to lump things together given the amount of ingredients I use when I cook. So at the end of today I managed to reach all of the goals I set for myself yesterday... I got in my Dairy, I Ate almost all of my DP's, I got in a Multi-Vitamin, and I even got in a bonus mini workout!! Overall I would say I had a pretty successful day I just hope tomorrow goes as well.

Goals For Tomorrow-

* Earn at least 4-AP's
* Get in all of my GHG's
* Track all of my points!



 

1 comment:

  1. Looks good!

    I'm only counting calories right now, but I've been reading a little about the new plan on the message boards (I did WW for a little while a while back, usually count calories now but the board is amazing for support and resources) and it looks really interesting.

    Although for someone like me I could never do free fruit because I have a really hard time with portions of certain fruits.

    Good for you for getting in the workout! i havent in way over a week. First Thanksgiving and now being sick. The holidays are crazy!

    ReplyDelete