Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY... OR NOT!

Okay, so everyone I know always gets so hyped up about the deals and specials they find on Black Friday, but honestly for myself I get some amazing shopping done way before Thanksgiving even comes around. Like this year I am currently at work while others have been sitting in a cold parking lot waiting for the doors to open and for hundreds of crazy people to thrown them down so they can get that flat screen TV before anyone else does. To me that just seems CRAZY! If I wanted to be killed and squished in a stampede I would go to the Zoo and start opening the cages to let the real animals out.

This year I bought my friend a grill that was on sale about a week ago, and the deal I got was even better then it would have been this morning. I bought my godson a whole SpongeBob Bedding Set and matching Curtains at a really great price seeing as it's such a popular gift item this year. My secret... Shopping Online!! A lot of people don't like to shop online because they think it's unreliable, but I use AMAZON.COM and love it. I found some really amazing Black Friday deals online while sitting home and enjoying my night off a couple of days ago.



I guess I just really wanted to say that you don't have to kill yourself to get a good deal on Holiday Items and gifts if you look around online, and even in stores a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving you can really find some great stuff for really great prices, and save yourself a limb or two by not having to fight the swarming masses at 3am the day after Thanksgiving. I'm glad to say that all of my Holiday shopping has been done for over a week, and now I can just sit back and enjoy the next couple of weeks instead of stress over last minute present ideas.

1 comment: