Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meetings Meetings Meetings!

Today I stumbled across my old WW meeting book, where they have all the stamps from when you got weighed in. Looking back at how Amazing I did when attending meetings got me to realize that I have been majorly fooling myself if I think I can do this plan strictly online. While I love all the girls on the boards I don't have anyone to be truly accountable to when I weigh myself in at home. I change the WI dates all the time, and the time of day I weigh myself in at. All of those things make for inaccurate measurements. The last weight I had recorded at a meeting was 236.6 which had me down 50 pounds with WW at that point and 75 in total from my highest weight ever.

When I looked at that and saw all of my 5 pound stars that I had earned it made me want to cry almost because I knew that I was now back up to 265 which means I have seriously screwing myself over, and I don't think I really would have stopped myself unless I saw those numbers in that little book. I have decided that as of this week whether it is 30 dollars more then just online program I have to get back to the meetings. The people there have great ideas and tips, and I also feel myself wanting to impress others and myself each week when I attend the meetings. I had originally stopped going to them because my school schedule got crazy, and I didn't have the extra 40 a month to go, but now that I think about it I spend 40 dollars a month on bullshit things I don't even need so I will be able to pay for this if I really need to. I also was using the excuse of school to not go to meetings, when honestly I can just change the day and time of my meeting to fit my schedule. So here from my mouth to God's ears I will be attending a meeting this Friday to learn about the new plan WW has started, and by this time next Friday I will have a loss in that book again..

If I keep with my meetings, and keep up with my exercise I know I can kick this weight problem in the ass. I will no longer be using money and school as a reason not to get back on track and start losing again! I can do it this time!

Today's Points and AP Stats-

Daily's Consumed- 31/33 (First Time all week I had any leftovers!!

AP's- 3.5 Short Walk This Morning!! (First one all week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment