Thursday, December 2, 2010

December!

Well it doesn't seem even remotely possible that it could be December already, but alas it is and the weather is reflecting that here majorly at the moment. Living in FL your just not used to the temps being in the 30-40 at night. I'm currently sitting here at work wasting 4 points on hot chocolate to keep my insides toasty while sitting in a semi- ice cube of a room. I can't believe over 2 years has pasted since I joined WW, and I'm still 90 pounds from goal. I just guess it goes to show you that when you slack off for months at a time you get NOWHERE!


I am glad that with the new plan I have re-commited and have found myself tracking accurately everyday. I like the fact that my points increased by quite a few, but then I guess when food points doubled it was necessary. I have exactly 1 month until I begin taking my core classes for my DMS degree, and I really would love to lose another 5-10 pounds before I have to buy my scrubs for class. That is def. one of my major goals for this months as well as making sure I stick with the new plan and don't give up on myself. The next year for me will probably be the busiest I have ever had. With being in classes 5 days a week for 8 hours and working 8 hours each night, time for friends, homework, and life will be very limited to say the least.

I guess it's all about the planning just like with WW I will need to plan out my time for friends and school as well. I know it will be worth it in the future even if I have to suffer and sacrifice now I will be much better off for it later after I have graduated and can get a great job. I guess for now I better enjoy what time I have left with the Holiday's and get my mind set ready for the next years that's to come. I hope with the stress of school and work I won't let my WW slip or become forgotten. I might only be down 50 pounds now instead of the 75 I was, but I never want to see myself at my starting weight ever again that was the most awful time for me and I never want to be that person again!  I won't let myself become that person again!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing the other day, getting frustrated that I gained back about 20 pounds. But, you have to remember that you're back on track and losing, rather than continuing to gain. I don't care if it takes me five years to get to goal as long as I'm making steady downward progress! You've got a great attitude - goodluck!

    ReplyDelete