Monday, December 13, 2010

So Busy!

So this week alone I have had to attend Math Workshops at school, to prepare us for a really hard class that will be coming up in a couple of months. I have to attend Orientation for my new classes on Wed. I have 2 doctors visits scheduled, a hair appointment, and last but not least I have to do some last minute Christmas shopping for some people who I thought were not going to be exchanging gifts but at the last minute decided to! With all of this Chaos and confusion going on I have been trying my best to stay focused and track all my points for the week.

I would have to say that so far I am loving the new Points Plus system I feel like I'm getting to eat more food, and I find I have more energy. I took a peek at the scale a couple of days early and so far I am down.. I'm just hoping that on Thur. WI the scale reads the same way. There were a few times this weekend that I forgot to track my points I'm just hoping that with all the WP we are allowed I didn't go over them..

I have been trying to get in some more AP's this week, but I have only been allowing myself to walk for so long in the cold. The last thing I need now is to get a cold or the flu right before my classes start back up. I still have like 50 AP's left to earn before the 1st of the New Year, so I know I need to find some warm indoor activities that I can do to get those last few Activity Point's in! I have been using my Wii Fit a lot more over the last month and I have found that it really is a great way to get active, but still have a blast while doing it. I'm hoping that I get the new Wii game Just Dance... It looks like a lot of fun, and something that can really get your heart rate up.

Hopefully this week goes by smoothly, and WI is a success if not then I know I really need to be more watchful on the weekends of what I'm cramming down my throat!

3 comments:

  1. Seems like everything is so busy this time of year!

    I always shop early but somehow I'm still finishing Christmas stuff, my last final is tomorrow and it seems like there is so much to do!

    Yeah you definitely dont want to get sick. Its funny because I just posted on my blog about how I've finally been keeping active this last week or so withoutthe weather interfearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It figures right when I get down to the last few AP's I need to complete my challenge that the weather would get so freaking cold I couldn't go out in it! It would be different if I had cold weather work out clothes, but living in FL all my workout outfits are capris and tank tops, so not going to work in 25 degree weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like walking too but it's been to cold by Alabama's standards at least.... Just started Jazzercise classes...love them! Great workout! Maybe there is a place near you?

    ReplyDelete