Sunday, December 19, 2010

X-Mas Spirit...

So this Christmas Season I have been really down in the dumps. I have been stressed out about work, and starting school again in Jan. My younger brother shipped out for the Persian Gulf at the beginning of the month and will be gone for God knows how long, and no one in my family decorated for X-mas this year except my grandmother. I was really starting to feel like saying screw x-mas altogether this year and just sulking alone. 

Thanks to my best friend and my Godson I have seen the error of my ways. Last night we took my godson Key to go see all the houses in different neighborhoods that decorated and did stuff for the Christmas season. We found 2 houses that had decorated to the hilt and even had their lights and decorations flash in time with Christmas music on the radio... my Godson was so happy I couldn't help but finally get into the X-mas mood. On the way home from those 2 houses we stumbled across a whole entire sub division where every house was lit up I'm talking from the roof all the way down to the grass on the lawns were done up. They even had a motorized Santa sleigh with fake reindeer giving rides through the neighborhood so the kids could see all the houses that were lit up It was the coolest thing I have seen all year!

Now that I have my X-mas spirit back I need to make sure I don't let my X-mas appetite take over will all of the parties and goodies that have been passes around I need to remember that even though X-mas only comes around once a year it doesn't give me an excuse to stuff my face and forget about the consequences. So this week I will remember to count all of my points and keep right on tracking in hopes of having another great week on the scales!! 


My Godson Isn't he Adorable!!
I don't even want to know what the electric bill is going to cost them :(

I love all the lights there were so pretty! The flashing with the music was kick ass too!!
Best Friend Ash & My Godson Keandre!

2 comments: