Sunday, December 5, 2010

AP's AP's AP's . . .

So after all the crappy food I ate over the weekend I decided to take a walk this morning, but didn't feel like hitting up my normal walking route. Then I remembered taking my godson to this really awesome park to see the duckies a while back and decided that it would be a perfect spot for my walk!! The sun was out and shining, but it was still chilly out and breezy so I knew I wouldn't die of heat exhaustion. The view is amazing at this park!! There is a huge pond surrounded by these amazing trees that all have this Spanish moss hanging from them and when the sun shines right through them it really looks like rays of heaven or something it's incredible I also saw a couple ducks, and egrets swimming around looking for food, but I didn't get a chance to snap a picture before they wandered off :(

This place was pretty huge, it only took 2 laps around to equal a mile, so I did 4 laps and settled for only 2 today. I had to leave early because they were getting ready to close the roads down for the X-Mas parade, and I was so not getting stuck there for 2 more hours lol.

If you look behind me you can see the rays of sun shining down partially it was so cool to look at while I was walking... It's def. true that having something pretty to look at while working out helps take your mind of the working out part!

This picture was taken on the back part of the path where there are the most trees, it was a little freaky because it was so quiet today not a lot of people were out walking the path, and I felt like if it had been later in the day it would have been the perfect set up for girl gone missing or something lol. 
 
 The white pathways lead out to water overlooks, It is really pretty from there that's where I kept seeing all the duckies and egrets trying to get themselves some dinner.


In this picture you can really see how big the place is, this is only the beginning of the pathway once you pass the white building in the distance you still have about a 2/3rd of a mile walk left ahead of you... I love that it's so big though there is so much to look at and enjoy. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and I earned 6  AP's for my little walk so I really enjoyed it! I plan on walking here at least 3 times a week now, and if I start to get bored with this place I will switch parks up for a bit. I just love finding new motivation for working out though it can be so hard to just get up and go sometimes!


Goals For Tomorrow:
* Get Some Needed Sleep!
* Stay OP & Track Everything!
* Grocery Shop, (Running out of Fruit :( )


2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! I really need to up my exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it the last month I have only been getting in walks every couple of Weeks!! I used to walk like 3 miles each morning. I promised myself now that I'm busy I have to at least get in 3 a week. Walking in a nice place like that makes it so much easy then just hitting the streets outside my house :)

    ReplyDelete