Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rocking My AP's Challenge!

A couple of months back I set up a challenge for myself to hit 150AP's by the new year... I have almost reached that goal and I can almost taste the victory that is surely ahead! In the past I have always gotten close, but then forgot about the challenge and never finished them... but this time I want it bad! I want to know that I can finish things I set out to accomplish. So I hit the park again today and discovered a couple hidden pathways!!

I felt like Indiana Jones on a mission or something because when I thought I saw a secret pathway through a small clearing in the trees I went exploring and discovered about another mile of pathways behind the immediate park. For you twilight fans I found a place that really reminded me of the meadow where Edward and Bella go to. The sun was shining down on it and through the trees is where I saw the other hidden path. It was silly, but I felt like I had found something most of the other park goers never get to see!

 This was the main park I was used to walking through it was so amazing out I love sunny FL day's even if the weather is chilly out!

You can see the Spanish Moss hanging down from the tree here, it's so pretty when you see all the trees surrounding the park with moss hanging low from all of the branches kind  of romantic in a way!


                                  Me getting ready to sweat my butt off even if I was freezing lol...

In that opening back there is where I found the brand new pathways, I really couldn't believe it when I found them It was amazing. My friends said they never even knew there were additional paths behind there either. 


This is the path that was behind the clearing it went on for about a mile before it hit the main road on the other side.. Now that I know it's there it's where I will be attempting my running so no one can see my fat butt and laugh!


This park has really become my favorite place to get in my exercise, and I think next time I am there I will be checking out the other side of the park to see if I missed anything over there on that side... I love a little adventure when I work out keeps things so much more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment