Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big Fat Loser... Is What I am!!

I meant that in the best possible way of course... I'm down 3.4lbs this week!! I officially love the new Points + Program. Not only do I get to eat more then I did before, but I find with free fruit I'm making better choices then I did before. I also think the program being new gave me great motivation as well, instead of tricking myself into thinking I know all the points for something and not really tracking like I should the new program has gotten me back to tracking and looking up Point + Values. 

I was worried at the beginning of the week thinking that I was eating too much, and that my point value seemed way to high for me to lose any weight this first week, but even after messing up my weekend a little I still lost a great amount and I feel great. I know not to expect numbers like this each week, but for me the last couple of months with my weight yo-yoing up and down a 3.4 lose is a great number to get me back on track and my head back in the game!! Knowing now that the plan really will work, just like the old one but even better makes me excited all over again to get back to basics and really work hard this time not to let myself slip back into old habits. With this New Year, and New Plan I have really high hopes for this year, and can't wait to see the results a little hard work can pull off!

I'm Down, Down, Down For the Count Baby in the Best Possible Way!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! This week has been harder with xmas being closer all the parties and goodies everyone keeps passing out.. I have hit the gym to get in some AP's I just hope it will be enough lol.

    ReplyDelete