Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse!

So it's times like these that I don't mind working the night shift! I got to stay up and see the whole Lunar Eclipse from start to finish it was pretty bad ass not to mention the meteor shower that happened as well midway through!! I caught the whole thing on camera, and I am super excited by that since this event only takes place every 600 years or so it's a once in 6 lifetime kind of event! I hope that everyone who loves this sort of thing got a chance to see it as clearly as I did  here in Daytona Beach.. We had the perfect weather not a single cloud in the sky!!


Sorry about the different sized pictures I started taking them on my cell phone, but finally found my real camera in my car. Then the pics were too big to upload here so I had to crop them all and the sizes ended up different. All in all though I have to say it was a great night to see the Lunar Eclipse, and I hope to see another Solar one as well some time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment