Monday, December 6, 2010

WW Texting Buddies!

So the other night on the bored an idea was proposed and many of us WW girls jumped on the idea real quick like! We all know we struggle the most throughout the day when no on is there to help us or give us a push to stay on track, so we have decided to all exchange phone numbers and text each other for support and accountability. I woke up this morning to like 5 different messages and it made me smile, its nice to have people to talk to who know what a struggle it is to lose weight and get in shape.. Most of the girls WI today and while some gained others lost so it shows that this new plan we have all started is just going to take some time for everyone's bodies to get used to..

I weigh in on Thursday, and I honestly have no idea what to expect I have stuck to the plan all week long, but It's my TOM right now and I always struggle with losing during that week. Some of the other girls said that their points didn't increase by much and they are not sure if counting fruit as free is a good idea or not. I hope it is because I sure have been eating a lot of it this week!! 

I also managed to pry my ass out of bed fairly early this afternoon, and head to the park again. This time the sun was higher in the sky, but the wind was blowing like crazy so this walk was super cold. I also felt a little uncomfortable while I was there because there was a large group of just men there who were all scattered around fishing. I was the only female there and most of the trails or pathways are already pretty quiet and can get spooky if you have an over active imagination like I do lol.  I managed to get in a little over 2 miles today and I earned myself 7AP's!! I have a little less than a month to get up to 150 for the challenge I set myself a couple of months back and I am almost there. Getting AP's in numbers like 7 each day really add up pretty quickly I can't wait for the New Year I will be setting myself a whole new challenge with school starting!!

4 comments:

  1. I weight in on Thursday and I'm nervous! I've been following the plan good so I hope I see good results and I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate feeling nervous, but I so want this new plan to work... If I didn't lose I'm not to worried because it's TOM for me and I usually maintain or gain a little then so we will see.. I hope your WI goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The TOM thing gets me too! As if you don't already have to deal with enough then! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I WI today, and maintained which for me was great because I started the new program like 3 days late, and was still retaining water from TOM so I'm hoping this upcoming weeks WI I will have lost!

    ReplyDelete