Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking A Sick Day!

So I really wanted to make sure I posted my meals for everyday, but honestly today I didn't eat anything interesting. I feel so incredibly crappy that the only two things I ate all day were hot honey tea, and saltine crackers which does not a food blog make! I think the best picture I can add for today would be along these lines it pretty much sums up how I am feeling...

 Only I wish I had some comfy slippers like this little guy my head is burning up but damn for some reason my feet are always freezing! It only figures that I would come down with something it has been months since I have had a decent weight loss and now that I am down 5 and 1/2 pounds I get sick which either means 1 of 2 things I will either lose more this week, but end up gaining it all back once I'm better or I will gain from eating so many damn crackers! Hopefully this years cold will hit me pretty quick and pass without leaving to much destruction behind.

Out of 32 points today I think I consumed them all in Saltines I only wish I could say I indulged in anything better. Earlier in the day I had some BK Chicken Nuggets, but it didn't take me long to realize eating when your sick is not a very wise decision! Oh well there is always tomorrow let's hope I feel slightly more alive then!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    I'm with you, I always eat a lot when I'm sick (or a lot of calories anyway) because I only feel like saltines or graham crackers or something but they're not filling so you can eat so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, I didn't even think to keep count of how many crackers I polished off yesterday now I'm freaking out because I just realized that I probably consumed 4 times the normal sodium level yesterday between soup and crackers I hope I don't have a huge gain this week :(

    ReplyDelete