Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 5 . . . Food Journal

Okay well I went out Friday night, and didn't get back until really late, so today I slept in really late and didn't even wake up until 1pm! While I really enjoyed my sleep time I missed breakfast which I really don't like to do because it helps get my metabolism going for the day. When I woke up my mom and I had plans to go to the movies, so I needed to make something quick, so I didn't end up eating a Jumbo sized popcorn when I got to the theater. I ended up grabbing sandwich fixings and slapping them together before I ran out the door!


While at the movies I did order a medium sized popcorn which I ended up sharing with my mother and my grandmother. Altogether though we still had half a bag of popcorn left by the end of the movie, so for three snackers on a medium popcorn I say we did pretty good not hogging down the goodies! I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of my popcorn at the theater, because it was way to dark, so for this purpose I am just adding in an already taken pic of classic movie popcorn to fill in the space!
After the movies I went home wondering what I was going to make for dinner when my best friend Ashley called me and asked if I wanted to join her and her dbf at a local club and just hang for a while. That took care of me wondering what was going to be for dinner, since I never eat before going to the club I guess I feel that last meal won't let me look as good in my jeans lmao! Anyway we went to the club and afterward we were all starving. Thank God Applebee's was open until 3 for a full moon black light party, so we headed over there and debated on what were all going to have. I ended up getting the new Ravioli Chicken Florentine which was basically like heaven on a plate. The ravioli was tender and cheesy, the grilled chicken they added was grilled to perfection. I'm very glad to admit that I was smart, and only ate half letting my friend and her dbf take home the other half to eat the next day. I don't think I could have justified eating that many points even if I had just walked around all night long! I couldn't get a picture of the meal because of the black light party non of my pictures on my phone would come out so I'm going to add a pic of me and Ashley from our night out instead! We had a blast. . .


While today went a little off track with the pop corn, and the Applebee's I ended up with a total of 35 points eaten out of my allotted 32. I'm very glad that I got in a couple of workouts this week to make up for going over today I'm just happy I got to go out and enjoy an evening with my friends it doesn't happen that often because we all work opposite schedules. This week went by amazingly fast, and I think went by very productively I hope! I weigh In tomorrow, and I am really hoping that I will have done well this week while the new food journal blog has been helping me stay focused my friend and family have been right there with me as well keeping me on track I just want to thank them all again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment