Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back On Track...

So with school, and work my life has been so damn busy lately that I have had little enough time to sleep let alone exercise and eat right!! Today was the last straw though I got back on the scale after months of ignoring it and I have gained 15 pounds back!!! I know I can't afford to do WW right now, but I know how to eat healthy all on my own and honestly I think it will be easier just making smarter choices instead of counting all the time...

So as of this morning I made myself a healthy breakfast and took some soup with me to school instead of going out to eat like I have been for the past few months. When I got home I ate dinner instead of snacking before dinner and even managed to get out of the house for my first walk in 3 months almost!! The beach was amazing and I hopefully will be able to get in a walk each night now as long as the weather stays this nice. 

I'm done letting shit get in my way again I have to make time for me and what's important and honestly what's more important than my health I can't go to school or work if I'm dead right!!

Here to getting back on track ladies!!!!

5 comments:

  1. We're in exactly the same boat! I've gained about 15 pounds in the last 2-3 months although mines a combo of bad choices and bingeing but still.

    I agree with you that I'm dedicated to getting back on track! I cant keep regaining this weight back. We can so do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we can girl... I'm sick of letting myself make bad choices and then blaming my busy schedule on them. I'm hoping to get to the store tomorrow and buy all new food I have not grocery shopped in like 2 months!!! I have been living on frozen dinners and fast food it's amazingly awful and I refuse to continue like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you girls!! you both disappeared!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reena WW booted me because my card expired and i forgot to change it now they upped their online price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can still use the message boards for free, thats what I do! :)

    ReplyDelete