Monday, January 31, 2011

Physics... Physics... & More Bleepin Physics!

So I just started my second class in my DMS program, and this one happens to be physics of acoustic instrumentation. Well let me tell you the day this class is over I will either be hanging my head in shame because I failed or out grabbing the biggest drink in the world to celebrate passing.. I don't think I have ever seen this much physics shoved into a month of class. Our book is well over 500 pages and it we will have to know it back to front in less then a month for our final.. I thought weight loss was going to be hard, but I would rather tackle that any day of the week when compared to physics for ultrasound! 

I must say though that since classes have started back up I have not been as good about cooking my meals at home, I have been eating out to much lately and my scrubs are starting to get tight :( I have decided that while I don't have the 40 dollars a month to spend on WW I will still do the online again even though I don't like it as much, so at least I have a way to keep track of my points. I also decided to make my physics notes online as a pdf file and upload it to my nook so I can read and study while on working out on the treadmill when I get a chance. 

I bought the Wii Zumba a month back or so and while I like the dancing I think they go way to quickly through the basics and you really don't have that much of a chance to pick up on the steps they should really slow that down for us since we are beginners here!!! Oh well the music is a lot of fun anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I've gained quite a bit of weight recently too from stress (I just started back up with school again too). It's amazing how much mental space it occupies.

    Hmm, I was really wondering if the Zumba for Wii was fun because I've wanting a new Wii exercise game but thats good to know because I've never done Zumba and have NO coordination and had been wondering how difficult it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fast paced when it comes to learning the steps... It's a lot of fun once you practice and practice and know the dances but it takes a while to get good... also the wii remote has to hit the censor at the right time and place for your moves to count so it makes it a little bit harder..

    ReplyDelete