Monday, October 8, 2012

Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is... Finally!!

Well I finally caved in and  rejoined WW meeting since this whole doing it on my own thing got me nowhere but 296 pounds. That is almost 10 pounds more then what I joined WW last time at which makes me sad because at one point I had lost 90 pounds which means that over the last 2 years I have been packing back on all those pounds and then some... I know I  was blaming it on school and everything else when really it was my own damn fault for not taking 20 minutes of my day to plan on what I was going to eat and to get some damn exercise. Well now that I have gotten back to the meetings I hope that I can  find the same determination I had last time to get this shit done, and once and for all lose at least half of me. I am starting fresh this time, so I will be adding new starting out pics and hopefully soon I will get some new progress pictures. Now that school is done I have an amazing job working for a hospital that I love I'm really hoping that this will be the year when I let my head out rule my mouth and get back to being the healthy and fun loving person I used to be before I decided it was good to just eat away my boredom with life. I forgot to take pictures of my breakfast this morning so I will start with what I have packed to take to my  8 hour day at work... I made an amazing salad with fresh Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomato, cut up carrots and a cut up WW string cheese. I  am also bringing a Sweet Potato which I can cook in the convection oven at work while I am there. I grabbed a fiber one bar to munch on during break later if I am still hungry and a WW Jello Rice Pudding Snack . My water bottle I plan on filling at least 3 times  while I am there and that is usually no problem for me since H2O is my fav. drink. I really love this food picture blog it really helped me last time, and I know that this time I will do even better and keep with this!! So far after breakfast and what I have packed for later I will still have 20/46 dailies left to eat... not bad for dinner and a snack if needed later!

No comments:

Post a Comment